About Me

Orginally i am from a town in Warwickshire called Nuneaton... Two years ago now, i followed my love of fashion and photography up to Salford, Manchester!....And i have to say, It's the best thing i've ever done!..... As well as following my love of Fashion there, i also found my first love!.... I am currently about to start my last year [3rd year] of FASHION, STYLING & PHOTOGRAPHY BA!

Friday 26 June 2009

Purple Shoot...
























































































For my first shoot at the beginning of 2nd year, i had to base it on a chosen image from my 100 things....from there i gathered research and brainstormed ideas as to what i could do! My final shoot idea had to fit the brief of appearing in Purple Magazine!

My theme finalised at "Hide n Seek"...

My model Alicia, was gorgeous and quirky, she had massive eyes, pale skin and big hair! She looked just like a rag doll!

As she had a heavy fringe, my idea was a "Hide and Seek" fringe....

Throughout the shoot i didnt want to capture her complete face all at once.... I liked the idea of not seeing her eyes, as her eyes were hiding behind her fringe! The location was empty and basic... i didnt want any attendtion being taken away from the innocence of the model...

Here are a few shots from the Purple Shoot........

No comments:

Post a Comment