About Me

Orginally i am from a town in Warwickshire called Nuneaton... Two years ago now, i followed my love of fashion and photography up to Salford, Manchester!....And i have to say, It's the best thing i've ever done!..... As well as following my love of Fashion there, i also found my first love!.... I am currently about to start my last year [3rd year] of FASHION, STYLING & PHOTOGRAPHY BA!

Friday 26 June 2009

Ooooo... Nylon Street Style...!













































































To kick things of with my blog..........I took 100 images of 100 different people for my Nylon inspired, Street Style project! This was a cool way to find models for up and coming shoots and to look at people's individual styles! Here are some of my favourite shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment