About Me

Orginally i am from a town in Warwickshire called Nuneaton... Two years ago now, i followed my love of fashion and photography up to Salford, Manchester!....And i have to say, It's the best thing i've ever done!..... As well as following my love of Fashion there, i also found my first love!.... I am currently about to start my last year [3rd year] of FASHION, STYLING & PHOTOGRAPHY BA!

Friday 26 June 2009

100 Things....













Things that inspired me.... that was the brief for the 100 things project!
Inspiration can come from anywhere, including art, culture, fashion, film and everyday life!


This project is a way of me expressing my inspiration....it also helps me with my photography skills and gaining my style of my photographs.

Here are a few random images of inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment